1) Google has stated that 84% of qualified paid search traffic goes to the top 3 positions. Of that 84%, half of the traffic goes to position 1. That’s why it’s important to increase your ad and campaign effectiveness so you can get the click ahead of your competitors.
2) 9 out of 10 established ecommerce retailers are still leaving money on the table in Google AdWords according to our paid search diagnostic calls. PPC Advertising has become extremely complex and the rules change constantly. That’s why you need an experienced “second eye” to point out dormant opportunities and wasted ad spend.
3) Bing/Yahoo represents 1 in 3 U.S. searches and still offers click prices roughly 20% cheaper than Google. There’s also less competition on Bing. Most businesses see Bing ads as an afterthought, so you could easily get an immediate lift by adding Bing to your marketing mix.
4) 44% of consumers start their product search on Amazon.com. That compares to 34% who said they use search engines. That’s why it’s more important than ever to increase your visibility on other platforms and not limit yourself to Google, Bing and Yahoo.
5) Statistically, 1 in 4 Google ad clicks are now mobile shopping clicks. That’s why it’s important to make sure you’re doing all you can to drive these prospects to your website or storefront.
6) Retargeted ads lead to a 726% lift in site visitation after 4 weeks of retargeted ad exposure. Retargeting allows you to show users ads even after they left your site, so adding retargeting to your marketing mix could allow you to not only gain new customers, but also convert old ones
7 ) Competitor ads get 40% of your brand search clicks when no brand ad is present. That’s why it’s critical to solidify your brand campaigns so your competitors aren’t stealing away this high-converting traffic.
How Much Time Are You Wasting_OnJ/